in search of the sasha wolf

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Drink Your Milkshake

One of my favorite parts of the move There Will Be Blood by Paul Thomas Anderson is the part where Daniel Day Lewis' character is describing to Eli how he has already taken all the oil out of the his land. He describes this by relating it to how one might drink someone else's milkshake using a large straw. Good one.

Then this Saturday SNL had a great parody of that scene. Its about a show on the food network called "I Drink Your Milkshake", hosted by Daniel Plainsview and his son H.W. It is the funniest thing ever. It also has references to No Country For Old Men (I haven't seen it so I don't know what they are referencing in particular) as well as Juno. Take a look at the clip below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home